MEDICARE SUPPLEMENTS FOR SENIORS
2019 Medicare Supplement plans and rates. No doctor networks to fuss with. As long as the doctor or hospital accepts Medicare, you are able to see them. It’s as simple as that. Freedom to see any doctor or hospital in the U.S. who accepts Medicare. Over 95% of all providers nationwide.
Medicare Supplement Companies
- Aetna – Arizona, Wyoming
- Anthem California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Shield of California
- GPM Life – Arizona, Wyoming
- United Healthcare®
Most Popular Medicare Supplement Plans for 2019
- Plan F = 100% coverage.
- Plan G = $185 deductible, then 100% coverage.
- Plan N = $185 deductible, then $20 copay for outpatient visits.
- All three provide 100% coverage for Inpatient Hospital services.
Plan F and the New Innovative Plan F, provide 100% coverage, which means when you see a doctor or hospital, you do not pay a co-pay or deductible. Plan G is similar to Plan F, although it has an outpatient deductible of $185. Plan N, you are responsible for the $185 deductible along with a $20 copay for outpatient visits.
- Medicare Part D Rx plan info
- Participating & Non-Participating doctors
- Medicare Excess Charges
- How often are Medicare Preventive Care services covered?
- Open-Enrollment Rules
Please use this site as a resource for plan and rate information. Click any of the buttons below to view the company Medicare Supplement rates in your area. Or better yet call me and I’ll give you the rates for the different companies and plans right over the phone.
Medicare Part D Rx plans … You will also need to enroll in a separate Medicare part D Rx plan, which will help you pay for your prescription costs. A good place to start your search is right here. Simply email a list of your current medications along with the dosage and frequency. I’ll run the comparison for you, the results will be emailed back to you which will be the top 3 most cost effective plans for your prescription list.
Tobacco rates do not apply during open enrollment or guaranteed issue situations in the following states: California Colorado Illinois Louisiana Missouri New Hampshire New York* North Carolina Tennessee Vermont* Wisconsin * Tobacco rates never apply in New York, Vermont.
COMMON OPEN ENROLLMENTS:
- INITIAL ENROLLMENT PERIOD: You have a 7 month window of opportunity, starting 3 months prior to your Medicare Part B coverage month start date, the month of the start date and ending 3 months after the month of your birthday or Part B start date. During this time you can choose any Medicare Supplement plan or company providing coverage in your resident state.
- SPECIAL ENROLLMENT FOR PART B: Part B enrollment may be delayed if you are over age 65 and have group health insurance as a result of your current employment or your spouse’s current employee health plan. Or, you are disabled and continue your employers group health insurance plan. In any of these instances, you will qualify for a special 63 day enrollment period beginning the month after the termination of your group health insurance. If you do not enroll by the end of this grace period, you will have to answer the health questions on the application and be approved medically.
- BIRTHDAY RULE … California has what is called the Medicare Supplement Birthday rule. Members are able to switch companies each year on your birthday month regardless of health status.
BE CAREFUL: Medicare provides no coverage outside the U.S. Travel Medical Insurance
No Cost Help … there is no charge for my services. The insurance companies provide a fee for me to help you with enrollment and service.
Please feel free to reach out to me by phone (307) 690-0427 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Request Personal Quote Information CLICK HERE